Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like ergonomic (read: split) keyboards the best but I haven't seen anything super cool like these in that design yet.

g7= wireless freedom. lol. i love mine.

lol i agree i love mine to. even tho goes flat quick, easy to swap batts round ne way. i feel the g15 is really good. it might just be coz i upgraded from and old hp keyboard mouse thats about 4 years old but i just love my g15/g7

woot 1000 posts :D

keyboards are just for looks, just get a decent mouse really, not that wireless crap, or you can go for a bluetooth one =)

well if ur into FPS gaming and like to alternate between sniping and spraying.. a gaming mouse is necessary and u can increase and decrease dependent

keyboards are just for looks, just get a decent mouse really, not that wireless crap, or you can go for a bluetooth one =)

wrong keyboards can mean ALOT depending on the person
and wireless is not crap
try reading up on things kiddo

For gaming, the most important thing is the mouse. I have a crappy basic optical mouse and it is just not good enough, it is uncomfortable, and just not sensitive enough (dpi). I am looking at the Razor Copperhead right now.

Keyboards with flashy screens and programmable macros and all that other stuff is just too much for me, as long as it is comfortable and responsive that is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom