Antec 900 or Thermaltake Tsunami MID

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattsPictures244.jpg

painted the inside black, and hid most of the wires

Yeah here's what I did with mine. Although I didn't paint it black I would have liked to have done so if I could have in downtown Hong Kong.
prhmail - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If I could have bought a PSU with a longer cpu power supply and run it behind I would have. Read the "rate the cablle managemet above you thread" in the Overclocking section of this forum for more ideas.

wow how do yuou make ur case look soo good? you can put wires behind the motherboard? wouldnt that damage the motherboard at all? or did you drill holes onto it.

Drilled and nibbled, would have used a dremel if I had one. Read the thread, like mgcook, we both made holes in the case and routed our wires to come out right where we needed them. Does alot for airflow but takes an afternoon and some good planning to do so.

The antec p 180b does. They have rebates at frys quiet often for that case.
I prefer the p108 better since it looks sleek. The fans and lights on the antec 900 makes it looks like a childs toy.
I hate all the leds.

I would go with a good fulltower, honestly. I LOVE my TT Armor.. That Antec is nice, and for that price you can;t go wrong.

You won't see too much of a difference in temps by simply switching cases. Some are a lot better then others, but it all really depends on the cooler itse'f. What's your set-up and chip cooler?

i second this... MY ARMOR IS DELICIOUS.... mm mmm good!!! only the psu installation was a pain in the ***

hey nosboost...what happened to the sig you were suppose to creat for me???
its alright, dont worry....i just made one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom