Just a quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveasorus

Baseband Member
So, I installed my new water cooling system today and everything ran smooth, installation was fine, no problems booting up. Got into windows fine alos, then I rebooted and went into bios and it said "CPU FAN FAILURE" I don't have a CPU fan anymore, is that why I got this message? I don't get this message unless i go to my BIOs, temps are fine, performance is fine, shall I be worried?

well u should plug in the fan for ur radiator to the cpu fan connector so it makes it think that its the cpu fan.

Don't even bother. Disable the CPU Fan detection in your BIOS.

There's no need to make the stretch.

What system did you decide on going with btw?

Don't even bother. Disable the CPU Fan detection in your BIOS.

There's no need to make the stretch.

What system did you decide on going with btw?

The Thermaltake one, sorry for going agianst everything you told me, this is just a test, planing on upgrading in the next month or so. Thanks for your help Alex.
This one is so far working A OK

Well, a 6400 isn;t going to push it too hard. But what are your temps idle/load? And what thermal compound are you using?

idling @ 29*C (according to BIO) 35C according to core temp, 3DMARK06 is downloading atm.. 85% haven't given it full load yet

3DMark won't give you an actual full load, just a realistic load. You need Orthos for a full load. The newest version supports our dual cores.

Here what I got :) recommend any temp readers? I don't think that core temp is right, Should i believe BIos over core temp?

Attachments

• 0901070408a.jpg
    0901070408a.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
BIOS gives you the most accurate temperatures. Try finding a program like Everest Home, RightMark CPU clock Utility, or whatever program you're using to monitor your temperatures and match it up with your BIOS temperatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom