Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the g5 and g15 keyboard and to be honest its worth it even though im not gaming anymore, not just yet anyway, gonna do game again later. Just concentrating in life atm.

anyway, the only thing i dont like is the noise it makes when playing games at night. but its normal with all keyboards unless you have a keyboard that has similar design as a laptop ones. maybe on my next keyboard ill get one of those, hehe i type faster on a laptop like keyboard than a normal ones too. :D

you should buy a razer pro solutions 1.6 mouse, it's the same as a Diamond back, and it's a lot cheaper, you can't go wrong with 1600 dpi at $35.00 as for keyboard, u could try out the saitek eclipse

i think i got the mouse for like 43 bux and the keyboard for 70 bux. it was cheaper then newegg prices back then not sure how much it is now. I got it at cost, so how much compusa paid for it is how much i paid for it also.

Ill upgrade both two years from the day i purchased it since i got 2 years replacement plan on it, just tell me both broke at the same time which is highly unlikely haha :D or bring one of them to get replaced and the other the next day lolz.

Its what ill do on the cpu say my cpu doesnt work my mobo wont post. so replace the cpu for a better one then come back the next day and say.... it turns out that my cpu wasnt the problem afterall, it was the mobo haha :D

then the day after that come back and say well i guess its not the cpu or the mobo, it was the psu. i got a replacement plan on that too. not on the gpu though cuz we didnt sell evga graphics cards :(

lol at the wireless dying...
mine has gone dead all of the sudden...theres no performance loss, it just works one second, the next you cant turn right, left, or shoot lol. but before a match i always put in the fresh charged battery (g7 charges off usb port), and no problem. the batteries last like 8-12 hours of heavy usage.
as far as the side button, i dont use it AT ALL. actually, i lie...i do use it for the BACK button on my web browser lol. i have a belkin nostromo speedpad for my left hand, and it pretty much pwns. i dont need the two button mouse, because i have a gamepad with like forty or so keys on my left. :)

Gaming keyboards seem gimmicky, unless you need those macros.

thats how i feel really.. the macros might be useful for some people...,.. along with the Windows Key Disabler... but thats really overkill even for gamers...

At this point, I am leaning toward the G5 and G15. These seem to have the best reviews and features, although I keep reading that the keyboard features are more hype than anything.

i bought a Razer Tarantula and i haven't looked back, one of the best purchases i have ever made for my computer.
i love the macros (i use them for programs like Firefox. trillian, etc) i love the anti ghosting one it, i love the key response (the eclipse has the worst response ive ever felt in my life, its like a sponge) and then you have all the other nice features like the two usb ports, headphone, and mic jack on it. the battledock (which hopefully will have some nice features coming out for it soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom