My Tuniq Tower 120 Fan Heatsink question

Status
Not open for further replies.
get some double sided tape and cut it to fit...problem solved.

Ye I was thinking about that, Just cut it off and replace the ones already there, it doesnt have to be square just like cut four of them to make the shape square with the square hole in the middle.

Ye, instead of calling and waiting for it to arrive i might just do that. :D

Hmm i would have sworn it was plastic cuz I'd be scared having that thing touching my mobo at all if it was metal, which i have it doing right now.

its metal otherwise it would bend like crazy when you attack the heatsink which is fairly heavy. it would have probably broke by now if it was plastic and melted considering the heat in there.

ah lolz i had a hard time putting it together cuz i just stuck it in the back of the mobo made sure it was aligned to the holes correctly then installed the mobo to the case. then installed the cpu then the heatsink which was a pain cuz i didnt have any room.

I was too scared to install the cpu and heatsink out of the cause cuz i was afraid something will touch the bottom part of it. considering i thought at first i fried my mobo from newegg and returned it. but it was the stupid psu that was DOA not the mobo. Remember for you guys who helped me decide my build? I got that MSI board and my system wouldnt post? i thought the mobo was doa or i fried it when trying to install the cpu and heatsink out of the case? but it turned out my psu was doa haha. so i just got the asus at compusa instead ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom