Antec 900 or Thermaltake Tsunami MID

Status
Not open for further replies.

kur0suto

Baseband Member
hello guys. Im currently using a tsunami mid, and my comps. running really warm. I even have a 120mm fan inside the com0p. blowing air around. and right now, 9/1, theres a 30 rebate on the antec 900. and in compusa, u can get one for 79.99!!! and it looks so cool with the fans and such.
so im wondering if i shud switch! please please help! not much time. i got 21 hours left.

or this one too! NZXT Zero Black/Silver Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

I would go with a good fulltower, honestly. I LOVE my TT Armor.. That Antec is nice, and for that price you can;t go wrong.

You won't see too much of a difference in temps by simply switching cases. Some are a lot better then others, but it all really depends on the cooler itse'f. What's your set-up and chip cooler?

ye i love full tower cases too. I think they have better cooling and air pases in there better even if you have the worst wire management with a full tower is almost as good cooling as a mid tower with the best wire management.

running a P4 3.0ghz prescott and a coolermaster water cooler. cpu goes to 42C under load with lowest fan setting and 38C under 2nd fan setting. 3rd one is too high, feels like theres a truck outside my room or something.

Dude, your running a p4...like me...that's low for a pentium 4, you're fine.

Mine jumps over 60 at load.

i dont know which case really. antec seems so much cheaper...80 bucks...compared to 130...including shipping is 130...but then i have bad wire management. hmm...any ideas guys? anyone has antec? i mean does it fit stuff well...? lets say soundcard+2 crossfire vid card...

I have the Antec for $79.99 from CompUSA on the floor in my livingroom. It really looks like a great case, because of the room and fans. I have not done the build yet though.

i like the antec. you can make it look real nice like mine with some work

otherwise i'd go with a full tower like a Thermaltake Armor (<3 those cases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom