Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

I just helped install a sata hard drive for one of my buddies...and i gott say, WOW. I, never going to ide again. It was so simple neat and easy.

My new rig comes in next week. Ill fix it all up by the weekend and post pics.

IDE isn't that bad "IF" you get round IDE cables. After I put in my DVDR (ide) and Floppy disk drive with the flat cables I immediatly ordered a round IDE and FDD cable, it just mae things so much nicer. If I had to do again, I would have bought a sata DVDR and no floppy drive though:rolleyes: I redid my wires about 2 weeks ago, but its still pretty ugly. There are some wires, like the fans and the Front case usb and audio cables that I really can't hide.

yeah gotta agree with you there, id much rather have SATA cabels then IDE cables in my case, rounded IDE cables look cool if like me your DVD drive is still IDE

ide cable abit big a wide, while fixing my buddies hdd, i though i was missing a cable, since they were so tiny.
I was trying to think of how I should manage my wires...and was worried about the LED lights, and the fan wires.
Im hoping my case has a place where i can tuck them in.
Im gonna stop talking about it, ill just wait forit to come.

it should have holes in the mobo tray, mine does and it cost only £30

DSC04169.jpg

There's my most recent wire management that i've done i think i did a pretty good job ..... leme know what you think

Not bad 7/10.

Put the CD drive at the top bay.

That power cable running across the middle of the motherboard....go around the top of the stock cooler.

Try making that cluster at the top, neater.

Not bad 7/10.

Put the CD drive at the top bay.

That power cable running across the middle of the motherboard....go around the top of the stock cooler.

Try making that cluster at the top, neater.

i have this CD In wire that i have in the back of my CD/DVD drive that hooks up to my mobo ..... do i need that? because thats the only thing thats keeping me from putting it in my top most bay.......

also im scared to put my power cable around my cooler cuz of the fins i didn't want the fins to get hot and melt the plastic off my wires and then have like a short ya know

is there something i can put around my cable to keep it from melting?

Back
Top Bottom