Video Cards: ATI or nVidia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
buy a 6800 and a x800, glue them together, stick the x800 in the agp slot, and you will have the power of 2 awesome cards..

end of story.

"ATI-nsession...."

WQ87 said:
Yeah, that's why i got more ATI cards than nVidia.:rolleyes:

:cool:
What the heck does that mean? I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I just wanted to know. gees!
Well, I guess my question must have went over your head huh. L-O-L! ... :p ;) :cool:

Geez.......Is anyone out there still carrying some sort of brain in their noggin? LOL
These have been started over and over and over......and we say the same thing every time.

A) If you've got nothing good to say.....then let me make life easier for you.....say nothing!

B) Mind peoples opinions and respect them.

C) Keep off of the "smart-a$$ comment" road when pointed directly at someone. It's rude....and it leads nowhere. And it will only get you warned by us.

D) If you would like to start a poll....keep it fact-based and clean and chances are, it belongs in the Off-Topic Section.

Are these hard concepts to understand?

I feel like I am I'm watching a bunch of children while their parents are grocery shopping.....LOL

For those that don't know me.....I'm very easygoing.....so, coming from me....."someone dun messed up bad".. LOL
Instead of a flame-war....how about trying one of my quizes?!?

Please........be mindful of each other....

Thanks!!! :)

-Mike

xxdryicexx said:
buy a 6800 and a x800, glue them together, stick the x800 in the agp slot, and you will have the power of 2 awesome cards..

end of story.

No offense but, havent you seen the benchmarks and the reveiws??? The 6800 beat down the x800 Pro. Nvidia is better than ATI, get the 6800 GT for $400. Although if you want to wait i know the x800XT will be unbeatably good when she arrives.

"Im sorry, havent you seen the benchmarks and the reveiws??? The 6800 beat down the x800 Pro. Nvidia is better than ATI, get the 6800 GT for $400. Although if you want to wait i know the x800XT will be unbeatably good when she arrives."

Umm dude, if you haven't tried glueing both the 6800 and x800 together, and using them, you dont know what your missing on.. sure, you need to spend over 700 bucks to get both cards.. but once you glue them together and run the x800 it will feed off of the 6800, resulting in a near pci-express performance..

uh huh. That is sooo cool that you think that cause you are wrong. Not sure but did you see my little part in there about the x800XT, i am not a naive and one sided arguer...

best card for best card: ATI wins

9800pro and 9600XT are great values and will serve you well untill PCI express really starts to take off at least 1 year probably 2-3

I haven't used an Nvidia card before but i'm sure they work just fine but i like ATI and will probably stick with them...unless they get horridly beaten down but so far it's pretty even with ATI ahead by 2-5%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom