Gigabyte P35- DS3R owners please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Ive got 2 questions. When my Mobo POSTS up it gives me the 1 sound beep which means A-OK. However 1 time it give me a really long beep and that was it, I looked in the manual and there is no listing for that 1 long beep? It didnt say any errors on the screen and booted as normal so I was wondering whats up with this?

2nd question, every time I shut down my computer it gives me 1 semi long beep before it shuts off...does it do this for you guys too?

Maybe its my thermaltake armor case doing these beeps

hmm...My motherboard never made any beeping noise, during posts and shut down. It could be that little speaker. I don't have that installed.

hmm...My motherboard never made any beeping noise, during posts and shut down. It could be that little speaker. I don't have that installed.

you should, its how your mobo lets you know theres errors about. During POST it should give a short beep for everything is A-OK. But the manual doesnt mention 1 long beep at start up or shut down.

I just think it's annoying to have it sound off like that. I have other ways of troubleshooting errors.

mine beeps and i dont think my thermaltake has a mobo speaker thingy, or wait i thinkit does lolz, not sure if i connected it or notbut it does beep once, in the mobo manual however says if it beeps theres an error but i think it means a long beep. mine beeps once and its short hehe :D

i never really cared as long as windows boots up lolz.

wow I'm amazed at the lack of quality/number of replies. Not caring what your mobo beeps to you is wrong? Come on guys high performance PC systems should be maintained properly.

wow I'm amazed at the lack of quality/number of replies. Not caring what your mobo beeps to you is wrong? Come on guys high performance PC systems should be maintained properly.

every motherboard is different. they make different beeps depending on which mobo you have. maybe thats normal for ur mobo, maybe not. if its working fine then dont worry about it.

Edit: also you could have probably wired the case speaker to the mobo incorrectly, by that i mean like not plugged in properly or something

every motherboard is different. they make different beeps depending on which mobo you have. maybe thats normal for ur mobo, maybe not. if its working fine then dont worry about it.

Edit: also you could have probably wired the case speaker to the mobo incorrectly, by that i mean like not plugged in properly or something

Um...the top of my thread says P35 DS3R owners please read which means I am specifically talking about the 1 mobo everyone seems to be getting around these forums.

Also I didn't wire the case speaker incorrectly because it was working fine and giving me short beeps before. I guess Ill just have to rely on the horrid gigabyte tech support for answers.

its not ur thermaltake armor doing the beep by itself as mine doesnt do it when i shut it down. and has the shutdown post beep only happened once? ur message/post says everytime but you just started noticing it now and asking questions about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom