New way to cool pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Cant you like mod a case and and put an airconditioner slot so you can cool your pc that way? Like if you have AC in ur house, just direct it to the fan of your case or something? Or will it create um....... moisture into ur pc since cool air meets hot air = moisture?

If the temperature in the case is below the ambient temperature of the room, that will form condensation. Which is no good.

If the temperature in the case is below the ambient temperature of the room, that will form condensation. Which is no good.

wierd cuz right now im freezing in my room, my ac is running. so say......... if the current temp in my room is 65F, and my current pc case temp or mobo temp is... 40C which is over 100F, so it wont create condensation? only if my room temperature is over 40C?

I would think so. But who would have a computer in a room, with an ambient of 40C?

So my case temperature cant be or should not be lower than my room temperature? hehe :D, i wonder how much you can overclock ur system in say places like antarctica where room temps are freezing.

I've seen some people do some outdoor overclocking, during the winter season. And they do get some insane overclocks.

Nice so really, the only thing stopping or limiting ur overclocking possibilities is the temperature on the cpu? so you can change the voltage on cpu to say......... 4 volts and still it works as long as the temps doesnt go higher than whatever is that would kill it?

That's getting a little crazy. The microscopic circuits are getting hot at that point to the point of just melting away lol.

But instead of all this nonsense, just get a phase change system and run your proc at around -20*C :p (Yes, negative XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom