Finally Got My 8800!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
GOD!!! Thank you everyone so much for baring with me while buying all the previous vid cards and returning them... I returned a lot of unwanted crap today and came up with the money for my new eVGA 320mb 8800GTS!!!

I simply can only say F'ing Amazed... I don't know why anyone would even want to game without one,,, it was such a waste of time looking for anything else... Came home played BioShock,,, max settings on 1680x1050,,, I'm getting like 45-60 FPS... F.E.A.R Averaging like.... 80 on Highest as well. Anything I throw at it,,, I LOVE IT!!!

eVGA = AMAZING!!!

BTW, I ran 3DMARK06 and scored 8343... I don't know how good this is or not I'm only familiar with the old 3DMARK05... So is that a good score or no??? Last night I had my 8600GT eVGA and ran like a 3,000 so I didn't know... Ha,, anyway anyone considering 8800's .... eVGA 320mb Edition... is Amazing... I can vouche for it, and I'm sure a lot of other people can.

And thanks again for everyone helping me out... Even though I ran the card for like a day.. :) Satisifed now though... =]

12k-13k is expected from a system with a GTX, not GTS. But if he overclocked his system, he can get to 10k.

Well right now EXTREMELY SATISIFIED AND IN THE LONG RUN!!! Some OCING =] but for now I'm happy and not frying my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom