Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

IMG_5284.jpg

spent aaaages, realised my mobo tray had holes in it and put them to use, found HDD brackets in a little tray at the bottom of the case :D

its my sisters camera n she had to take it out, should hav another one up soon

how do you put holes in your mobo tray? do you just drill em your self???woulnt that damage it though.
And for moddint cases.
Ill be getting the cooler master 534...how do you mod? and by having a decent wire management, will it really increase airflow that much?

Sometimes the motherboard tray have pre cut holes. If not, you would usually use a jigsaw or dremel to cut them. It wouldn't damage the tray, if done correctly.

If you really have bad wire management, the wires will be in the way of the airflow. Think of it this way. You'd run faster through a plain, instead of running through a jungle.

I like your analogy.
Well my current wire management is decent but not perfect. I Tried tucking everything in the empty bays. For my new build, i might tie them with a rubber band or something similar...i've herd using zipties help...

Looks pretty good, from the angle you took that picture at. Although I don't know why you couldn't take the picture, with the tower, vertically.

IDE is a hard drive or optical drive interface.

i've got my new wiremanagement in place now wit the zippties and the stuff like that i just need to fix me dang camera or borrow someones to get some pics ..... when camera is fixed or i get anotherone or borrow one i'll get you guys some pics to rate me...

Back
Top Bottom