DVD Authoring Softwares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldj

Baseband Member
Hello,

I recently made a DVD using DVD-Lab Pro 2 (By Mediachance)... I found the program to be very functional, but also very complex, glitchy and slow. Is there anything out there, that allows the user full customizability (if that a word) but still easy to use.

Hello,

I recently made a DVD using DVD-Lab Pro 2 (By Mediachance)... I found the program to be very functional, but also very complex, glitchy and slow. Is there anything out there, that allows the user full customizability (if that a word) but still easy to use.

If you are willing to spend some $$$ go with adobe encore. I have version 2 and i love it!

Good luck

Nero Vision. It allows you to import video files or record video files. You can create menus, edit menus, add songs to the menus. Basically everything you could want. And it is included with all Nero Premium installs. I think it is jsut with the prem. It could be with other versions as well.

What type of media files are you using? avi mpeg?

It will vary from project to project... but currently im using Mpeg

I have nero vision, but it makes me feel like it thinks I'm stupid... I hate programs walking me through stuff.

Nero Vision. It allows you to import video files or record video files. You can create menus, edit menus, add songs to the menus. Basically everything you could want. And it is included with all Nero Premium installs. I think it is jsut with the prem. It could be with other versions as well.

What type of media files are you using? avi mpeg?

Nerovision is for small mickey mouse projects.

If you want professional or close to professional projects, then use dvdlab or better yet, adobe encore cs3.

Good luck

windvd creator is a nice mid level program. dvdlab and encore are top of the line rocket scientist programs. nero is the best of the lowends programs.

tmpegenc dvd author is another mid level program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom