"ati" (no Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, u have no fvcking clue what u are talking about!...!

I have used ATI my ENTIRE life and never had one single problem with any cards... From RAGE to Radeon. If u were to look up problems with nVidia, u will find just as much, if not more. And 90% of the time it is not the hardware, it is the user. So do some research first. ATI has always owned nVidia, and will continue to do so.

P.S.: nVidia sucks ass.

agex000 said:
Man, u have no fvcking clue what u are talking about!...!

I have used ATI my ENTIRE life and never had one single problem with any cards... From RAGE to Radeon. If u were to look up problems with nVidia, u will find just as much, if not more. And 90% of the time it is not the hardware, it is the user. So do some research first. ATI has always owned nVidia, and will continue to do so.

P.S.: nVidia sucks ass.

STFU you bias fanboy, i heard enough from you.

Use sparingly or else.

18-finishedproduct1.jpg

ive had 0 problems with my AIW 9700 and Radeon 7000. so stay with your nvidia and stfu about it, while we will be happy with our ati cards.

poipo said:
ive had 0 problems with my AIW 9700 and Radeon 7000. so stay with your nvidia and stfu about it, while we will be happy with our ati cards.

First of all, is your post directed to me? Did i say anything bad about ATI's card (in this thread)? Or was it B$? Maybe you should just be quiet.:)

but snes has got more colours ner neeeeeer genesis can never run a game like donkey kong country ner nerrrr

My ex-b0x p\/\/nzer'z j0r snesies or \/\/h4t3v3r it is.. f00l..

th1s 1s da n3w g3n3rat10n, f00l.. I, n0r n0ne of th3 0th3r turdm0nk3ys apprec14t3 d4 s1gnif1cance of t|-|3 0ld3r c0nsol3s and sh1t..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom