Before and After..... Thanks guys for helping me learn to OC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Project Submission Failed. Buy a key already :p They're not that expensive and we'll get to see the results!

Good job btw ;)

you goota teach me to overclock now Im still unfamilar with the cpu/ram ratios and scared of vcore settings. Is there a good modern day overclocking guide u used?

Project Submission Failed. Buy a key already :p They're not that expensive and we'll get to see the results!

Good job btw ;)

Lol that happens if you are logged in on FutureMark and tries to look at other people's results by clicking the direct link. Its a way for FutureMark to not fraud ur results i think.

Logout of Futuremark and click on my results link and see it wil go away.

you goota teach me to overclock now Im still unfamilar with the cpu/ram ratios and scared of vcore settings. Is there a good modern day overclocking guide u used?

Well I have an ASUS P5B Deluxe and luckily i came across this guide...

Asus P5B-Deluxe: Overclocking and Tweaking Guide - The Tech Repository Forums

I thought OC'ing was gonna be hard but its real simple also nerve racking. It can make you mad if you think you've done something wrong and tries to find a solution.

Like when i booted my pc and it wouldnt post, i was like ahhhhh do i have to reset the bios? hopefully not cuz i dont even know where the battery is located haha. :D and that means id have to remove some parts connected on the mobo to do so.

So all i did was just powerdown the pc by unplugging it and it worked :D

even thought i didnt help u with o/c. i would like to take sum credit :D

i no what u feel like i was the same after coming to this forum. no u can look down to those who say y risk hardware etc..

good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom