Partition Cloner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech-man

In Runtime
Hello .. :cool: , hi

Is there any software with which I can copy a Windows to another disk and then use it. Actually i'm running out of disk space, so i wud like to move the windows to another Disk
I've tried acronis, it doesn't have partition cloner. it has has hard disk cloner.

thanks .. :happy:

acronis will work fine, same with norton ghost, if you ever used them, they actually copy over your partitions to the new drive not the entire disk, so if you have just one partition just use those, if you have more, still use it and then delete the partition off of the new drive that you dont need

there is a data on the the HDD. So the another HDD has 2 partitions, 1a> C , 2a> D. and my old HDD has same too, 1b > C, 2b > D. so i just want to copy C to 1b>C, I want to leave 2b> D. as it is..

you can try Acronis® Disk Director Suite 10.0 its suppose to be able to move partitions from one harddrive to the other

never tried drive image, idk how friendly that is, but with Acronis you can always mess around and none of it be finalized until you say its ok which is a great help

drive image has always worked. acronis has left me with unbootable systems many times. it also clones empty space, which add time to the mix. they are both on the hiren's cd

So i tried Disc Director Suite, It did it, but as Eric has told I had same Problem, So needed to Fix Boot, It made me Crazy, after all ItZ okay now... Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom