Finally a 3dbenchmark score

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinoy3000 plays around with the benchmarks too much. We shouldn't have made him overclock his system even though he'll break the Techie's Bible. :snob: Anyways, that's great you got a benchmark score Gabb! Now you can overclock you Q6600, run Orthos, and run the benchmark to see if your computer is super stable!

pinoy3000 plays around with the benchmarks too much. We shouldn't have made him overclock his system even though he'll break the Techie's Bible. :snob: Anyways, that's great you got a benchmark score Gabb! Now you can overclock you Q6600, run Orthos, and run the benchmark to see if your computer is super stable!

well I gotta remount the tuniq tower/reapply the MX-1 paste first in the weekend since Im getting 48,44,41,36 temps right now in coretemp after playing a game! These are way too hot..my ambient temperature was up to 67 celcius although my 8800 gtx was only 75 celcius at load. Although to be fair it is REALLY hot in cali today :(

Oh god, it's been so high of temperatures. Mostly in the 90°F this past 2 days. While I'm at school (with that high of a temperature), some of my classrooms doesn't even have air conditioning! Such torture! :( Well I guess if it's at those temperatures, it wasn't mounted correctly. :( Hope you get the temperatures you're looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom