This guy is whack

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have a computer store in Middle Tennesse and have sold dozens of these cards. In SLI this card beats an 8800GTX. My 3DMark05 scores prove it. On my test machine the 8800GTX scored 17,895 and these scored almost 21k which is a severe but kicking."

I truly believe he has these confused with the 8800GTS's.

You know whats really strange? Back in march when I installed my "$300 8800GTS", the actually weight and umph the card had when I held it in my hand washed away all thoughts of guilt and irresponsibility for spending a fortune on it. It was so FREAKIN heavy I was like wow! what a bargain!

If you believe his 3dmark05 scores then you don't know the difference between an 8600GTS and an 8800GTX.

I'd bet my OC'd SINGLE 7900GT can keep up with a pair of 8600GTS's in SLI.

by reading this.. i hope you know i challenge you to a dual.... to 3dmark.. lets see if my single 8600gts can keep up with your 7900gt o_O .. lol i've already got it clocked to 715/2010 rightnow.. just a light oc.. too bad my cpu and mobo really suck donga so i can hardly oc it... lol but still.. a challenge we will have

by reading this.. i hope you know i challenge you to a dual.... to 3dmark.. lets see if my single 8600gts can keep up with your 7900gt o_O .. lol i've already got it clocked to 715/2010 rightnow.. just a light oc.. too bad my cpu and mobo really suck donga so i can hardly oc it... lol but still.. a challenge we will have

ok, gentleman's bet ;) My puter is fried at the moment though, my Crucial Ballistix is getting RMAd, should be a couple days. What are your SM2.0 and SM3.0 scores in 3dmark06?

Ah newegg reviews crack me up. I have always wanted to write a bogues review for something like an old pentium 4. like:

This chip runs circles around my old Core2 Duo E6600. This chip has a huge advantage with its high clock speed of 3.4ghz. I can't understand why intel no longer makes them.

lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom