How to burn a copy-protected CD/DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmg4lktan

Baseband Member
hi guys ...

there are a lot of third-party programs for burning copy-protected disc out there ... but i have no idea which one works as i didn't get the disc burnt jsut for the purpose of testing ...

do anyone know of a way to do it with any kind of software (even windows-integrated functions)? i believe there are many softwares out there, i just need some good recommendations ...

thanks in advance! =)

It depends on what type of CD/DVD it is. There are several applications for each type. A normal CD you can just use CloneCD or Nero. A DVD you would have to use AnyDVD and DVDShrink. That is for movies though. A DVD Game is different than that. CloneDVD should work with that.

So as i said it all depends on what CD/DVD you are trying to copy. Give us info on that and we can help you more.

is this for legal use or illegal use? if you are copying something that is bought off a store and using it personally then that is legal but sharing or selling is considered illegal. So if you are doing it in legal use alcohol 120% might help... I think it is called burn rpms data or something i'm not 100% sure but there is advanced options in there to burn the data that is protected.

u cant, its copy-right protected n should not be copied in anyway, it's very bad thing. U will get in trouble!!

/sarcasm

lol jk, just download a trial of AnyDVD n that should work.

He doesnt say movies specifically. He says all kinds of discs. Which could also mean a version ov XP since that is copyrighted. Or a game as well. ;)

one that really works for me is DVDFabExpress look it up on bittorrent, its just a one click deal and it makes an exact copy

oops ... thanks for all the replies guys ... actually they are company stuffs, those files they need to back-up or share for other employees ...

just to make sure these CDs/DVDs stay inside and won't get out, they want to make it copy-protected, is there any link for tutorial on this? i mean buring copy-protected CDs? thanks again ... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom