OCing my 8600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ran the bioshock demo on this 8600gts 512mb... ran smooth as butter for the most part on 1680x1050 with everything up... there were no options for anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering though... so imma assume imma have to override that on the nvidia control panel... but i'm sure activating that would bring the card to its knees

i'm hoping i'm going to have vista within the next few days to try this out in dx10

are you sure?
i have a 7900gs which is way better than your card and it runs in on high settings with resolutions 1024X768.

are you sure?
i have a 7900gs which is way better than your card and it runs in on high settings with resolutions 1024X768.

are you speaking to me?? cuz i just said it runs smooth as butter on 1680x1050... which is a good thing.. lol and way better than my card... are you sure... we're in the same ballpark...

and i said it was on high settings... just there is no AA or AF options

lol, i once owned me an 8800gts :( .... lol but i think this time i'll be going the ATi route

and the 8600gts, x1950pro, 7900gs and 7900gt are all about the same ballpark range

arent the 8800s way better than any ati card now?

the x2900xt takes on the 8800gts in some areas.. but the gtx just plain out beats it.. lol, i'm waiting on the x2900xt's with 1gb of ram and ddr4... if those ever come out.. but anyway, an x2900xt should do just fine in any area anyway

or you get wait for the g92 series!!!!

I know this is off topic...but im looking to find some cool sigs i can use.
Or if someone wants to create one for me.
Idk how to make one my self...i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom