Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

ok ill add you to the list, put a fan on the back of your case, it will help airflow

no that is my first pc
im building a new pc
except im taking dvd cdr and hdd to my new build and pci wireless card

pinoy3000; resize please! :happy: a bit too big.

rebell07; 5~5.5/10. But as you said you're building a new computer, so you'll do the wire management.

untitled-9.jpg

Ah, resized it for you, pinoy3000.

I would give that a 6/10.. bunch of wires in the middle of the airflow. :p
Ever thought of modding your TT armor?

I know I am ^^ I just need to pick up a radial cutting attachment for my dremel, and some fine grit sandpaper, and some primer/spray paint. (Mirror Finish Black or Mirror finish Dark Grey).

I actually never knew the other side of the case came off, until I noticed the screws and the handle lol. So some uber cable managment mods will be done of course!

untitled-9.jpg

Ah, resized it for you, pinoy3000.

I would give that a 6/10.. bunch of wires in the middle of the airflow. :p
Ever thought of modding your TT armor?

By modding dont you mean ruin it? :D

I love my TT Armor Case, I think ima put a tatoo on the side of it haha, speaking of.... how do u make ur case have like a picture on the side? Just uses stickers?

Edit, ill delete my other post or edit it to smaller one.

There isn't much to be ruined to a TT Armor. I would say, if you put some nice holes into the motherboard tray and around that surrounding area, your case would look much nicer without all the wires hanging.

A picture on the side? You mean the side panel window? Buy a plexiglass at Home Depot or something, create your own design and put it on there. Well I think that's how you do it. Might want to ask some side panel modders here on Tech-Forums.

Back
Top Bottom