Need upgrade recommendations...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GTX can play on high resolutions, up to 1920 x 1200, before the frames start to dip lower. The GTS is more than enough for the 22". Then just get the G92. But it's your choice, not mine.

ill get the gts then. Its my choice, but your the smarter one and i can trust you.
Would you think the e6550 would oc easily to 3.0 with that mobo on stock heatsink and fan , or would i have to get the tuniq or ACF7?
And im looking at dvd burners and theyre soo many?
which one is good to get for a good decent price?

Sweet, thats the one i was looking for, since its oem i will have to use my own cables rite? and i have and ide burner now so im guessing those will work.
And for the acf7, ill probably get that.
Since im planning on getthe the cpu,mobo and ram later. this is what i have now.

Case- Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Centurion 534 RC-534-KKN2-GP Black Aluminum & Mesh bezel / SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Gfx card- evga 8800gts
PSU- corsair 520 (buy.com)
sony dvd burner
hdd- seagate 320gb oem
monitor- Newegg.com - Hanns·G HG-216DPO Silver/Black 22"(21.6" viewable area) 5ms Widescreen HDMI LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1 Built in Speakers - Retail
ill get that since you said its better than the chem... one.
The total is coming to around 820 after tax and shipping.
This is not including rebates so i will save more later.
I just want to make sure my card will fit in the case and keep things cool. I will add another case fan, could you suggest me on a good one that will fit on the front of that case?

But other than that do you think im good and ready to go?

is their anotehr fan without led?
i found these, what do you think?
are they any others good fans without led?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom