Antec P182se so shiny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see how you can put down Antec for making a 'hideous' case- thats TOTALLY subjective.

Of course it's totally subjective. It's my own opinion. I am sure you have your own opinion about the case, and it may differ from mine. I personally think that Antec did a terrible job with the exterior of the case, specifically the literally mirror finish. You may not. Fine. That is your own opinion. Judging the aesthetics of an object is going to be a wholly subjective question, as it involves the user to input his own opinion. One cannnot declare that a certain object is the "best looking" or "good looking"; this depends largely on the personal likes and dislikes of the people doing the judging. For example, in 17th century architecture, I may say Borromini was the greatest architect while you may argue that Bernini was the greater overall artist and so his buildings are more aesthetically pleasing. Clearly, your own opinions are not going to factor into my own judgement.

I have different tastes in what I believe to be aesthetically pleasing cases than other people. I can clearly "put down" Antec if I believe that the exterior of the case is not well designed. I am not declaring that you must belive that the exterior is hideous; I simply provided my opinion and the reason I think the case to be ugly. Your opinions and taste in aesthetics are probably not going to be changed by my comments. I am sure that Antec has done a great job in the interior of the case. I never commmented on the interior; I simply gave my opinion on the exterior, which I believe is the spirit and purpose of a forum. I didn't bash Antec; I simply thought that they did a poor job on the case's exterior compared to what I concieve to be a nice exterior.

So, in the future, instead of bashing or questioning other people's justified opinions, please provide your own and/or why you may disagree with someone else's such as mine on the topic. I am sure that course of action would be more useful to the topic that simply declaring that someone's comment is incorrect, especially when it is an opinion or saying "um, okay" without providing your own input. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom