A good and cheap case to buy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see....that's a nice deal then.

Both of the motherboards, have the same number of slots. Since the Biostar has an onboard video, it would serve as a nice backup, if your graphic card ever goes wrong. But it's your choice, not mine.

Oh I see....that's a nice deal then.

Both of the motherboards, have the same number of slots. Since the Biostar has an onboard video, it would serve as a nice backup, if your graphic card ever goes wrong. But it's your choice, not mine.

hmm some ppl here told me onboard mobo's r not that good. but didnt believe them
so wats the difference between onboard mobo and normal mobo like asus M2A-VM?

Like I said before. The Biostar motherboard, has an onboard video chip. It serves as a nice backup, if your graphic card decides not to work.

Like I said before. The Biostar motherboard, has an onboard video chip. It serves as a nice backup, if your graphic card decides not to work.

hmm i feel like i dont really need it cuz the support here in my country is pretty good (gives a longer time then the warranty does)

but anyways i'll look for it ;)
Is there one of that mobo, that has more than just 2 pci-e slots?

I would buy a cheap case only if you have no plans to change or upgrade the computer in the future. Otherwise a cramped and unfriendly case will make you regretful.

That looks ok, but maybe you should just stick to your original choice, since it's cheaper. You don't need all those PCIe slots. Just one for the graphic card. Unless you're planning to, which hardly anyone uses.

its not that expencive this:
Mavi Bilgisayar - Teknolojide Doðru Adres
also since u said that onboard mobo's have their own graphics card, its better if i have like 2.
but my real question is that, is this a good one? i mean i don wanna get a cheap crap, then watch it die after 2 days on my hand.

I use to have onboard graphics, its ok if you dont game. But if your a gamer, its not needed. As b1gap mentioned, it is a good back up, so if your gfx card dies out you have the onboard to use.
You cant use both of them at the same time, you usually have to disable the onboard when you have your gfx card installed.

I use to have onboard graphics, its ok if you dont game. But if your a gamer, its not needed. As b1gap mentioned, it is a good back up, so if your gfx card dies out you have the onboard to use.
You cant use both of them at the same time, you usually have to disable the onboard when you have your gfx card installed.

hmm
then which mobo do u suggest for gamin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom