Adjust your sound device volume to 100% in Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssssee2

Graphic Designer
You might already know it. Adjust your sound device volume to 100% in vista. It is firstly set to just 50%. Right click the sound icon --> playback devices --> Select your device --> Levels --> Main Volume (100%).

You can also just click the Volume control in the taskbar and raise it up to 100% without all that hassle. ;)

You can also just click the Volume control in the taskbar and raise it up to 100% without all that hassle. ;)

Nope, it isn't the same. What I suggested you was not to raise up the volume which is ofcourse at 100%, but the volume of the sound card setting it to the highest limit. Try it raise the volume to 100% and go to the menu I saw you and you'll see that the main volume is set to 50%. There might be a small distort to the sound by doing this modification.

Thats funny caused i just tried it your way and my Main Volume Level was at 100% just like i had set it with my Teskbar Icon.:eek: :eek:

As a matter of fact almost all my levels were at 100% except my Line in and CD Audio. I never opened up the porperties and just raised the level with the icon. So it can still be done. Why cause that icon does CONTROL the Main Level. That is its purpose. You say to use the properties to raise the main level which is what that icon controls.

553461.jpg

That little sound icon is what i am talking aobut. That controls the main volume levels for your PC in VIsta. If you raise that it does the same thing you stated to do.

Try lowing the volume then.

See a screenshot of mine Even if I lower the main volume from the menu I told it remains to 100%. Does this happen only to me?

2000099560087411943_rs.jpg

I have an Acer Aspire laptop, and I have said playback volume at 100. I have every setting at 100, and the volume is kind of low, but if I would have put it at 100 in XP it would be blowing the laptop up.

It's Realtek High Definition Audio. Not sure if I need new drivers or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom