Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

I think that if you execute it well pc lighting can make it look very attractive.

However if you spring for a cheap 50 dollar computer case with 10 different colored led's and 8 cathodes then yes, it does look cheap

A high end case can make all the difference.

I don't totally agree.
You can make a $50 case look pretty good if you know what you are doing.
It's not necessary to spend $200 for just a case then another $50 for lights and stuff. You can still "wow" the average joe with $50,
It's all about wiremanagement. $50 case plus awesome wiremanagement= totally rad case!

I dont know, I tihnk that most cases in that price range are for the most part, plastic, steel, cheaply contructed, and often gaudy.

I dont know where you buy your lighting and whatnot, but I spent a whole whopping 5 bucks for a dual 12" cathode kit which aside from a led fan is all the lightign I purchased for my case. Not the $50 dollars you said.

Also, my case ran me 150 dollars and has lasted me 3 builds and continues to perform wonderfully.

Its called an investment.

I dont know, I tihnk that most cases in that price range are for the most part, plastic, steel, cheaply contructed, and often gaudy.

I dont know where you buy your lighting and whatnot, but I spent a whole whopping 5 bucks for a dual 12" cathode kit which aside from a led fan is all the lightign I purchased for my case. Not the $50 dollars you said.

Also, my case ran me 150 dollars and has lasted me 3 builds and continues to perform wonderfully.

Its called an investment.

LOL. Investment? It's just a computer, not a house. Funny though!

a case cant really go wrong unless you drop it or damage it your self, a case can go on until new form factors are on the scene but that wont be for a loooooong time

case lights can definitely look cheap, especially with plasticy cases that go a bit overboard.
unless you really take the time to do it right.

That's why my next case is going to be a Lian-Li (PC-A70, which I'm still waiting for to come out in Australia)

I disagree. Specialty cooling cases such as the TT Armor are laid out perfectly for optimal airflow.
"optimal airflow" just means that it is efficiently moving cool air to replace the air heated up by the heatsinks.

Basically, the key is efficiency. What their aiming for is less noise, and at the same time more than enough airflow for the heatsinks to do their job.

There is a difference between efficiency and effectiveness, however.

Here's mine....

untitled-9.jpg

Very bad wire management but its the best i can do.

almost as bad as mine :D

may you resize those pics as they HUUUUGE

ok heres the main event
the 3rd to wirst wire arrangement
my pc (which i wont have because of a new build ill do wires then)

i know its awefull

so c&c

It's not that bad. I'd give it a 5.5/10...See if you can tuck the IDE wires, into the drive bays. Same with the power cables from the power supply. Turning the hard drive around, will really help with the wire management.

thanks ans nick im form uk
and im not gonna bother arange it today
or ever cos im changing pc

Back
Top Bottom