This guy is whack

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at 21k at 3dmark06.. i hope he means 05

SLI'd 8600GTS's still only get 15k in 05, not 21k!

And for the dumb reviews suggestion:

I saw a review in reply to a number of complaints that the heatsink on a fan controller was "live and could zap things" (ie, DESTROY your rig.) He goes "well if you get shocked for touching it, that's what you get for sticking your hand in your computer while it's on!!!!" Not exaaaactly what they were talking about.... :rolleyes:

SLI'd 8600GTS's still only get 15k in 05, not 21k!

And for the dumb reviews suggestion:

I saw a review in reply to a number of complaints that the heatsink on a fan controller was "live and could zap things" (ie, DESTROY your rig.) He goes "well if you get shocked for touching it, that's what you get for sticking your hand in your computer while it's on!!!!" Not exaaaactly what they were talking about.... :rolleyes:

lol.. ok... nice catch.. then i hope he means 03, i'm thinking he bottlenecked the 8800gtx

This is the most retarded thread I've ever seen.. lolz So the guy builds a ton of computers, did you even bother to look at the first part/ He owns a computer shop... I believe there would be computer building involved, yes.

I would believe his 3dm05 scores, what does he have to gain by lying? I guess i don;t see your point in bringing this up, and how the heck does it corrilate to this forum? Go to off-topic, geeze :p

To be honest I've never seen a mod ehre, who are the mods? o.0

This is the most retarded thread I've ever seen.. lolz So the guy builds a ton of computers, did you even bother to look at the first part/ He owns a computer shop... I believe there would be computer building involved, yes.

I would believe his 3dm05 scores, what does he have to gain by lying? I guess i don;t see your point in bringing this up, and how the heck does it corrilate to this forum? Go to off-topic, geeze :p

If you believe his 3dmark05 scores then you don't know the difference between an 8600GTS and an 8800GTX.

I'd bet my OC'd SINGLE 7900GT can keep up with a pair of 8600GTS's in SLI.

What are you on about this thread is well good.

Mods= Ethereal_Dragon, DMo224, nitestick, Apokalipse, macdude425, Trotter, Elbatrop1

What happened to Elbatrop I havn seen him around here in ages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom