Cases with EXPOSED DRIVE BAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
I wan't a nice looking clean case that has exposed drive bays and has a clear side window, left or right. This means NO DOOR or plain side door without a window.

Anyone have any reccomendations? I've been shopping casually for a good few months now and can't find anything in the $100 price range that matches what I want...

The Fatal1ty case is probably the closest to what I want, but its 4 times my budget... ($400)

I'd definately prefer black, although a brighter yellow or red is ok

Links to sites would be great, preferably sites that accept paypal e-money, not credit cards

thats too big for my tastes, I wan't a smaller case thats made of aluminum (lans), I don't want SFF cases though, so something like a Super Lanboy but without the door...

I realize that invisible... I was just adding on to the list of reqs for the case...

the Centurion 5 seems just about perfect, especially with the $50 pricetag, and I'll probably get that if I can't find anything else... but, I'd really like a nice and clean cut boxy case, a perfect rectangle, with a side window and non perforated drive bay covers (like the centurion, but without the holes, and no silver lining thats slightly rounded etc.) and minimal branding (atleast not the bezel types)

centurion 5 looks great for the price, I'll probably order that...

nah, I hate the lack of space to work in small form factor computers

I think I'll be taking the Lian Li PC-65B, but I'm debating from who to buy... I dunno if computerhq.com is credible (cheapest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom