AMD Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorrosRage

In Runtime
Ive been trying to lookup information on these new processors but i cant find one actual document that says how it runs.

Anyone else been curious and trying to find more information on the processor coming out

"""""True Quad Core"""" AMD

wonder how it actually is

Press Releases
best i can find but it don't say much

They are suppose to come out, sometime in November, I believe. I don't know the price, but I'm thinking the $180-300 range. And then higher for the FXs.

Makes me wonder if its worth delaying my build to get one.

When i get my Check from school in a month ill have $2000 to blow on a computer think i should wait for anything specific?

wow...That's a nice budget. Well you can build a relatively cheap computer, and save the rest for future upgrades, coming out in a few months. Or just wait the few months, and buy. Theres AMD's new K10, or Intel's new 45nm processors.

November n early December is actually going to have a bunch of game releases, n i mean HARDCORE, not casual. Games that r coming out r for all systems n PC.

:eek: Novermber eh? (AMD Phenom, G9, Crysis, CoD4, MoH Airborne :happy: yey) gonna be a good month.

airborne is out in september...
you guys played that demo yet?
HOLY S*IT...awesome is all i can say.
that, and i need a new gfx card...my 7900gs' (not oc'd) in sli pull only like 40 fps.
wo0t 8800gts here i come. actually i may try the ati card....on an evga mobo lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom