LAN party game needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why play Halo when you can play Railroad Tycoon 3 with people and compete for the highest stock value? Huh?

Flatout on the PC on my LAN party was a great hit and the game we stayed with for a very long time.

Why play Halo when you can play Railroad Tycoon 3 with people and compete for the highest stock value? Huh?

Hmm...it's more fun to kill your opponents than to "compete for the highest stock value", rofl. :D

call of duty 2 all the way or command and conquer zero hour i would recommend the new 1 its rubbish a dispointment

Thanks guys...I should have asked the question sooner, i didn't get the word out to everyone in time for pple to get copies.

Anyways, the big conclusion of the LAN: VISTA SUCKS, couldn't play WC2 because VISTA doesn't support IPX networking. could only get some of the comps to work starcraft so we spent the majority of the weekend playing CS:S and WC3.

Anyways, my friends and I (elders of the group) got spanked by our little brothers who have the time still to play normally and are all CS:S and WC3 pros. To remedy this we old foggies (24-28 years) have decided to get ourselves the games for next years LAN now and just tell them a couple of weeks ahead of time. This way we'll have a years practice in.

Need a first person shooter and a strategy game, available before x-mas.

NOT THESE: WC3, AOE3 or 2, CIVILIZATION, CS:S, C&C

Thanks for suggestions so far I'll look them up online and get back to pple.

As far a comps, my sig below will by far be the best, most are C2D laptops and a couple of high end P4's desktops with 6600s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom