Gaming Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

For that price you could get...
Newegg.com - LG L206WTY-BF Black 20" 2ms DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor W/ f-Engine and Tilt Adjustment 300 cd/m2 3000:1 - Retail
2ms response and 3000:1.
Though...it's 2" smaller...dunno if that bothers you...I'd rather have the better response time and contrast ratio personally.

newegg is trustworthy on rebates... but its the closest (for another year or so) for a 22'' to be near sub $200

If you screw up on one mi-nute detail in a MIR they will screw you over. Of course it is like that with all MIR.

I think if you are gonna drop the $$$ on a new monitor it is worth while to get a 22in. so much beautiful liquid crystal landscape. :D

Newegg wasn't the one that screwed you over, it was the manufacturer. That's why I don't really like MIR's. It causes way to many confusion, especially when it's online. If it's like some local electronic's store, such as Fry's Electronics, Circuit City, or CompUSA, then I would be able to talk face to face to their customer service.

Your right, the MIR is through the manufacture not newegg. Newegg has nothing to do with MIR's besides advertising when they are available.

The manufacture usually outsorces MIR's . Ive allways received my MIR's , ive not missed 1 to date .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom