3DMark Full Test Results....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get a little less than your stock score with my x2 3600 oc'd right under 3ghz, 7900gs SLI @ 540/800 and my ram running at about 850mhz.
its like 8200 or so.
so, i'd say your scores are close to where they should be. the overlcock score should be higher though, i think.
i'm pretty impressed with my setup, seeing how it compares to yours :)
what impresses me more is that my cpu scores higher (2151) than your first score(2064)....but obviously when you overclock it pretty much puts a hurtin(2693) my cpu score! lol not too shabby though for a 65 dollar cpu. whoa i just noticed your second cpu score is with your cpu at 3.6ghz?!? hmm...i say you have something bogging you down. i would think thatthe cpu score of a c2d @ 3.6 would be much higher than an x2 @ 3ghz...? you're about 500 points higher...a difference of 25%, so i guess thats reasonable. i would just think it would be 25% higher if it was at like the same speed. i dunno.
my rig kicks butt. wo0t.

well ur using vista, so that probably knocks off a few hundred points...i got 11.2k with my oc'd gts..but then again, my max resolution is 1440x900

i get a little less than your stock score with my x2 3600 oc'd right under 3ghz, 7900gs SLI @ 540/800 and my ram running at about 850mhz.
its like 8200 or so.
so, i'd say your scores are close to where they should be. the overlcock score should be higher though, i think.
i'm pretty impressed with my setup, seeing how it compares to yours :)
what impresses me more is that my cpu scores higher (2151) than your first score(2064)....but obviously when you overclock it pretty much puts a hurtin(2693) my cpu score! lol not too shabby though for a 65 dollar cpu. whoa i just noticed your second cpu score is with your cpu at 3.6ghz?!? hmm...i say you have something bogging you down. i would think thatthe cpu score of a c2d @ 3.6 would be much higher than an x2 @ 3ghz...? you're about 500 points higher...a difference of 25%, so i guess thats reasonable. i would just think it would be 25% higher if it was at like the same speed. i dunno.
my rig kicks butt. wo0t.

its only running at 3.2GHz, but windows and 3dmark things i still have a 9 multiplier but i really have 8 so 400MHz x 8 = 3.2GHz but they think its 3.6GHz

I will get you a link to my scores in about a week or so cuz i dont have my computer right now. I just moved to college and im going back to get my computer this weekend. i couldnt bring it up today cuz it was too **** big and we didnt have anymore room for it. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom