3DMark Full Test Results....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert but it seems like it should be a bit higher in the 9k range maybe? I could be wrong. I got 12591 with an OC'ed GTX so I would think with a stock GTS you could get 9k.

I'm no expert but it seems like it should be a bit higher in the 9k range maybe? I could be wrong. I got 12591 with an OC'ed GTX so I would think with a stock GTS you could get 9k.

Ocing makes a lot of difference. My highest stable test OC'ed score is in my sig, 10k+ and thats only at 3.0GHz

Edit: Can i see a link of ur 3dmark score so i can compare to mine? what is ur score on cpu part with stock speeds? wondering if my oc score is higher than an Q6700 stock

I think thats a decent score, heck my old e6600, GTX, 2 gig system got 9700 stock! I can't wait to see what my new system will get

I think thats a decent score, heck my old e6600, GTX, 2 gig system got 9700 stock! I can't wait to see what my new system will get

Nice, whats ur score right now with the q6600?

and is ur heatsink tilted a little bit? mine is tilted a bit cuz of its weight :(

Nice, whats ur score right now with the q6600?

and is ur heatsink tilted a little bit? mine is tilted a bit cuz of its weight :(

yours shouldnt be tilted make sure all the 4 golden screws are tightened evenly

I need to go to work tomorrow but ill test it soon once I get all the updated drivers etc etc

Tilted? Fix that. It shouldn't beIf you tighten screw on one sdie you'll be able to tighten them some more on the other. Keep going until they're all equally finger tight. Don't force it too tight though. You should know when you're there.

well its not a noticeable tilt only if you look at it really close.

its spring loaded, and springs tend to like "spring" lolz.

and ye, ill try to tighten it maybe when i head to college. dont want to bother opening/doing it now. so on september 14 ill do it hehe when i arrive at the school.

might consider changing/reaaplying the thermal paste and stuff. its a pain to put this h.s. back on.

it took hard work to get my gts to 10900 in 3dmark06.. so your on track

Good to know hehe :D

LOLz, i cant stop staring at my sig. Its my very first sig that ive made lolz using paint. I thought i did a good job haha :D Basic clean sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom