Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

Seriously, it just makes a case look like it's a toy, or something a 14 year old would use.. I guess, I don't know, I guess it's just personal preference, but they are just so.. unprofessional looking.. :|

I used to have a red cold cathode, 2x red LED fans, red PSU, red PSU fan, red cables.. I don't know, all that flashy-ness was just useless and made it look cheap.

I guess I just like cases that are simple, like Silverstone or Lian Li's

b1gapl has the same taste. :p

I like the clean look as well, which is why I think when I redo my whole system in the next 1-2 weeks when I get my DangerDen shipment, I'll remove my LED Cathode imitation (red one on bottom, blue on top)

I plan on having everyhting painted a mirror finish black or dark silver (mirror finish would look amazing). At the same time I'll be doing a few case mods to accomidate a new radiator, and I'll be doing a buncha cutting to get rid of all my cables ^^. I can;t wait :p

I can do that now, I have pics on the forum somewhere. The wire managment is horrible because back then I didn;t do too much wire management. Nor did I do case mods. I'll post in a sec.

Okay, hrere we go.

This is what it started out as:
CIMG0272.JPG

Here's before cable managment ever even entered my mind:
CIMG0287.JPG

And here's after a bit of cable managment. Right now though I have no IDE devices so no IDE cables. And in another week or so the water cooling is going to change drasticly from that to a 1/2" tubbing high flow custom set-up. no more TT Bullsh*t.
CIMG0291.JPG

CIMG0297.JPG

Please don't rate this as it's not even current lol.Give me another week and I'll give you all something to drool about XD

Edit: Here's a link to my actual picture thread :p http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/pics-new-gaming-rig-56k-dur-140937/

First picture, I would rate it 10/10! Everything looks so BE-A-U-TIFUL! :drool: So you're replacing your TT Water Cooling to a DangerDen? And with a bigger tubing, is that better? or a smaller tubing would be better?

I would imagine bigger tubing to be better, since theres a higher volume of water being transfered, thus absorbing more heat.

Bigger tubing is wayyy better. If you have more coolant flowing at once, you're getting a much better heat exchange going on. I didn;t order a kit, but rather a whole custom system. From varable pump to a Black Ice 2x 120mm radiator and a DD TDX ultra high flow CPU block. And in another 3-4 weeks I'll be ordering my block for the GTX ^^

My original plan was to get a cheap water cooler for now, as it still is better then most air, at least stock air (a friggen house fan pointed at the proc would be better then stock HSF for the C2D models) and then buy a whole new WC system. Originally I was going to get an Exos-2 by koolance, but decided I could spend just a little more on a custom system and get much better results :p

Talking about C2D's and house fans, I remember seeing a guy (it was on YouTube) trying to overclock on a stock HSF with a house fan blowing directly at it. I think that was kind of idiotic, since it was disrupting the airflow. :snob:

Back
Top Bottom