What was your first computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First computer I used was an Apple II e. First I bought was a 486 DX2 running Windows 3.1. Can't rememebr the specs. But I paid $1100 for the thing back in '94. It was a bad mofo for it's day.

i built my own pc but my dad had win95 or 98 maybe both, i have had ME, XP , Vista. Microsoft is the best:) i think

*Shrug*

Mine was a pentium 100mhz with an 8-ish gig hdd and a whopping 64 mb of ram.

It came with a 15 inch crt (still in use today :]) and played asteroids like none othe :p.

Pentium MMX CPU 233mhz, 32MB RAM, Quantum Fireball 1.2gb HD 12'' monitor, ATI Rage Pro...

Good times... good times..

my first was a commador amigo.. or was it amiga? i don't remember.. all i know... is that miniature golf.. and gold rush were amazing games... especially considering goldrush was a free roaming rpg kinda based game... got to ask questions freely to people and everything... the only bad part... was that you couldnt play the game.. unless you could answer the question it asked you in the beginning... and at that time.. iwas like 5 years old... and didnt really care for reading the book that came with it to play the game... so i always had to call my brother over to help me out!

7.83MHZ Macintosh Classic
128 kilobytes of memory (total!)
black and white 9" inbuilt CRT monitor at 512x342 resolution
first ever computer to use 3.5" floppy disks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom