Tight Budget Build $1,000 including EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. For those of you thinking about getting a Dell computer... DON'T! They suck! It doesn't matter what processor you have in it, it still manages to be extremely slow! Trust me, I have a Dell with a Pentium 4 (2.66GHz) and it is soooooo slow!

The is the general idea around hear, glad you are catching on.

I don't know why you all make a big deal about which brand is better. I have computers that use AMD and I have computers that use Intel. I originally wanted Intel, but the price of an AMD chip quickly changed my mind. If I could afford it, I'd probably go Intel. I've always heard that Intel was the way to go for high performance systems.

P.S. For those of you thinking about getting a Dell computer... DON'T! They suck! It doesn't matter what processor you have in it, it still manages to be extremely slow! Trust me, I have a Dell with a Pentium 4 (2.66GHz) and it is soooooo slow!

You're starting to learn! :surprised: Aha, that's why every time you are at a Tech forum, you'll notice people rather build then buy it pre-built.

I've got a question for you all. Since I have no idea what my budget will be since there are so many unknown variables... What would you recommend me upgrade if I had $200 more?

I was thinking... Either a bigger Hard drive or a better graphics card.

BTW, I'm going to be getting Vista Home Premium instead of XP MCE and I'm probably going to be getting the Antec 900 instead of the rosewill.

I've got a question for you all. Since I have no idea what my budget will be since there are so many unknown variables... What would you recommend me upgrade if I had $200 more?

BTW, I'm going to be getting Vista Home Premium instead of XP MCE and I'm probably going to be getting the Antec 900 instead of the rosewill.

Have a bigger HDD isn't necessary. Doesn't have affect on performance. With $200 more, you can upgrade your VGA and Crucial Ballistix.

well... what is ur finalized so far??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom