Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

I think they might be 7/16"

I run 1/2" i.d. with 5/8" o.d. and my tubing is black which makes my case look more cluttered, but w/e I think the black tubing looks way more industrial.

I like your idea there apokalipse. Hopefully the execution works out and you can get everything to fit up in there. I installed my loop without modifying my case at all if I ever stop using water cooling in the future.

This is what my younger brother did, with the e6400 build I gave him, after I've gotten my q6600 together.

dsc00833vo8.jpg

He's 14 years old....not that much into computers, but I just told him to make it look nice.

^ dang... that worked out well... maybe my temps are crap because of wiring... nah... mine is nearly perfect

God... so many of you have those disgusting LEDs and stuff.. they're seriously just going overboard..

Anyway, a lot of these look really nice... reminded me of my own wiremanagement about a week ago, until I just got my Cool Viva Pro, Rheobus, and two new fans.. too much work to do to even bother... Perhaps once I get a new case and some mounts...

God... so many of you have those disgusting LEDs and stuff.. they're seriously just going overboard..

Anyway, a lot of these look really nice... reminded me of my own wiremanagement about a week ago, until I just got my Cool Viva Pro, Rheobus, and two new fans.. too much work to do to even bother... Perhaps once I get a new case and some mounts...

Woah?! LED's going overboard?! How?! :umm:

Seriously, it just makes a case look like it's a toy, or something a 14 year old would use.. I guess, I don't know, I guess it's just personal preference, but they are just so.. unprofessional looking.. :|

I used to have a red cold cathode, 2x red LED fans, red PSU, red PSU fan, red cables.. I don't know, all that flashy-ness was just useless and made it look cheap.

I guess I just like cases that are simple, like Silverstone or Lian Li's

Back
Top Bottom