OC BFG 7900GS performance questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
well when the new ones come out ill prolly get the gts version for it.
It all depends on how much they are going to go for.

I think im going to stick with nvidia, they seem to come out with the best stuff.
And i might switch over to intel, i like amd, but id go for better performance than just a name brand.

the 2900xt is pretty good too...the latest drivers have it performing pretty well.

Well isnt the 8800gts close to the 2900, and its way cheaper too.

I just think that amd and ati need to step it up.

I think they do need to step up. Aren't they releasing Quad-Core GPUs?

lol....well ATi's next series is supposedly going to consist of a multi-core GPU. But theres not a lot of details into it. So not sure how many cores.

Nvidia has always been great.
My gf had the ati card for her laptop. It seemed more complicated to find the drivers and install it. IT gave so many errors, i had to do system restore.

Nvidia has the better cards, better selection and better service.

My gf had the ati card for her laptop. It seemed more complicated to find the drivers and install it. IT gave so many errors, i had to do system restore.

Well I know quite a few people who could argue that one ;)

I would say the cards and selection is great. But for service, it's the distributors. EVGA is one of the best nVidia GPU distributors.

evga and bfg.
I can only speak for those two because i use to own evga and i currently own a bfg.
Any brand can be argued, no brand is 100% perfect.

Sometimes it can be personal experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom