Google Earth SKY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mssssee2

Graphic Designer
In the newest version of the worldwide known Google Earth, you can not only explore our magnificent earth but also gaze the galaxies and the complete universe (almost ofc). This gives a new change to Google Earth's interface.

You can download it from google earth's site.

Google Earth - DOWNLOAD

Source : Pathfinder GR tech news

If this is what google plans to do, I mean roll out such magnificent softwares, then I'll happily serve google for the rest of my life.
This is awesome

Yeap, google's operating system functions and apps :

Google word, google messenger, google browser (with google.com for frontpage), google desktop....List could not be processed by windows due to size, downloading Google OS now, IT'S the only choice.

I think google OS 1 will much of an adware.

Loading Google OS 1..........

Hello user, we have listed all the pages you have visited for 18 months now sending information..... Information was sent successfully, processing interests.... Loading adds, (User clicked on desktop).... Fatal exception.... You must have visited at least 3 adds in order to use the desktop interface or click to shut down now. Shutting down..... Remember to visit google.com no less than 10 times a day. Pc turned off.

Yeap, google's operating system functions and apps :

Google word, google messenger, google browser (with google.com for frontpage), google desktop....List could not be processed by windows due to size, downloading Google OS now, IT'S the only choice.

I think google OS 1 will much of an adware.

Loading Google OS 1..........

Hello user, we have listed all the pages you have visited for 18 months now sending information..... Information was sent successfully, processing interests.... Loading adds, (User clicked on desktop).... Fatal exception.... You must have visited at least 3 adds in order to use the desktop interface or click to shut down now. Shutting down..... Remember to visit google.com no less than 10 times a day. Pc turned off.

HAHHAHAHAH :laughing:

Google will be the first to manufacture a special tracking chip just for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom