I got it to 3.2GHz!!! But dxdiag says its 3.6GHz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here it is.... 3.2GHz CPU-Z and Everest S/S

it says Rated FSB: 1600 MHz? Is that like 4 times the normal FSB?

Cuz at 266MHz FSB which his stock its at 1066. and 333MHz its 1333MHz and 400FSB is 1600MHz.

Does that mean this is running better than the quads which has a rated FSB of 1333MHz?

Did you don't encounter a problem with CPUz about showing a incorrect clock frequency of the CPU like for example you oc your CPU to 3.2 but is showing you 2.5Ghz?

Did you don't encounter a problem with CPUz about showing a incorrect clock frequency of the CPU like for example you oc your CPU to 3.2 but is showing you 2.5Ghz?

No, CPU-Z and Everest have the same readings and they are the right ones on the BIOS too, but Vista says its 3.6GHz still thinking that I have 9 Multiplier not 8

3dmark06 might be crashing because of vista. i think there is a new patch out for vista needed to run 3dmark, and also there is something else you need to grab for 64-bits anyway. make sure you have them both if you want to run 3dmark. unless of course that is it ran fine before the oc...?

edit: lemme rephrase there is a new patch out for 3dmark needed to run it in vista.

3dmark was running fine at 3.0GHz but at 3.2GHz on ocassion, when the CPU testing comes, the program just stops responding or working.

Edit: it only crashes when I have the resolution on 3dmark thing at 1024 x 768 or lower.

Not so sure why. But at normal test resolution, its perfectly running fine.

Vista score doesn't really mean anything. Raising Vcore, gives it more power, which raises temperature. And yeah, it could be that the dxdiag is still reading your CPU as a 9 multiplier.

it means everything, the higher the score the better, hmm my sarcasm sucks

as i usually say this... and i'll say it again... Vista WinSAT is benchmarketing.. not benchmarking...

^^lol, i bet companies pay Microsoft to give their products a higher rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom