What's your work schedule like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work 8-4:30 M-F. Usually I show up, clock in, unlock my office, check my email, go get coffee, run the daily backup, check the usual trouble areas, read reports, sort reports, then sit at my desk waiting on the phone to ring. Once a month I have to go in at 2 AM till 9:30 and do the full system backup. But I am on call 24/7/365.

7:30am - 4:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Then on Tues and Fri I go into another job right after I get off my main one from 5:00pm to 10:30pm, and also work there Sat night from 5:00 to 11:00.
I enjoy both my jobs. My IT job is really boring but I'm currently studying for certs and trying to launch a side business with some friends, while I'm at work. So it looks like I'm busy as **** at work lol. My 2nd job is valeting cars at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Easy stuff and basically just run around downtown and park cars and hang out with my boys, not to mention averaging about $25 an hour doing it :)

My school is online, thankfully. My assignments have due dates that I have to meet, but other than that I have a lot of flexibility.

7am-330pm, 30min lunch not paid
mon-fri
and i love it

it's a lot better than my last job
tue-thurs: 5pm-1am
fri-sat: 5pm-230am
sun: 9am-8pm

and then ofcourse the odd monday i'd have to come in, and other days i'd work splits...because people were just plain lazy there and i like to work

My school is online, thankfully. My assignments have due dates that I have to meet, but other than that I have a lot of flexibility.

Trotter,

I'm wondering about taking some online classes. Do you find that they are as good as a normal class? I'm kind of skeptical as to how much you can really learn.

Also, what are you taking classes for, if you don't mind my asking?

I've had some pretty mad days I think one day we had do 6am to 9pm but hey I love me job was tired that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom