athlon 64 fx-74 vs athlon 64 6400+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was giving him a suggestion. I'm telling him that E6750 and Q6600 have better price/performance than FX-74 and 6400+. What is wrong with that ?

Everyone here have right to express his opinion and give suggestions. You don't have the right to tell me what should I say.

shut up man. maroon1 was just making a suggestion, and obviously he was right Intel is leading right now should it would be a better choice. IF making a new computer.

maroon1 is a very respected member on TF and from what ive seen he no's alot bout cpu's (thread with apoco on intels quads not real). so dont ever call someone a fanboy because they are suggesting the best product

What the **** does it matter whether you say if or not. Nobody was talking about building a new computer, the only reason he brought up that crap so he could come and flaunt his favorite company and their processors.

-From the OPs post it was perfectly reasonable to assume he was building a new computer. Even if it wasn't, maroon said "if".

-From maroon's post it was UNREASONABLE to assume he was coming in here to mindlessly "flaunt his favorite company and their processors". He was making a legitimate and in my opinion very good recommendation.

Promptly remove the stick from your @ss and take a time out.

Okay, DeathHawk is only 14... So just take his comments like that with a grain of salt.

If it were between those two cpu's I would also agree that the 6400+ would be the better buy.

shut up man. maroon1 was just making a suggestion, and obviously he was right Intel is leading right now should it would be a better choice. IF making a new computer.

maroon1 is a very respected member on tech forums and from what ive seen he no's alot bout cpu's (thread with apoco on intels quads not real). so dont ever call someone a fanboy because they are suggesting the best product
YA I BET HE NOS A LOT OF STUF YA MAN OK STFUPLXKTHX YA VRY RESPCTD

baron5, I have a serious suggestion for you. Learn English and shut the **** up.

@Gurusan
Hey, you're right, perhaps he has a reason to. It's just the fact that any thread about AMD/ATi and their products, Maroon1 comes in to talk about how the Intel or nVidia X is better. Seriously, it just gets old.

BUT OK I PULL STICK OUT OF MY ***

and who's Deathawk, and what's Giel? LOLOL

That would be GeIl spelled wrong.... and who are you to opinion-ate a signature ... you don't even have one, just a folding statistics sheet.......

and (quoted from your reply) "Deathhawk" is how you actually spell it.... That shows your smarts at there best right there don't it?

Are you telling me I spelt my own nickname incorrectly..? and I'm not really making little of your signature, even though it looks like it took 5 seconds to make, it's really your spelling.

I DON'T RLY WANNA ARGUE ABOUT SIGNATURES AND SPELLING NE MORE BCUZ I FEEL GUILTY OF SPAMMING WITH EVERY POST SO IM GONNA STOP IF U WANNA CONTINUE PLX PM ME

Hey buddy, I never started it, you did. Way back a whole page ago when you said. "maroon take your fanboy crap outta hear". So I will finish the arguement with a nice STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom