Bioshock Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was super impressed with the framerate on Bioshock! Most new games that are coming out my graphics card is struggling with, but it had no problem at all with Bioshock.

7600gs, core2 e6320, 2gb RAM and i could play it on highest settings, apart from the resolution which i kept down to 800x600. Gameplay was nice and smooth, much smoother than other recent games.

Played through the demo, now i can't wait to get my hands on the whole game.

....with the setup in my sig as of right now, I can't even run it on low,,, but on the back of the box it says my video card isnt supported I see why... lol but when its on high it looks pretty even thuogh im getting 2 fps. rofl,,, btw 8600gt got rmaed will be here next week so then i can play... looks really fun though?

its a great game, ive played the demo only.
Im waiting to get the 8800 gts for temp before i upgrade to the 9 series.
Im not sure how good the game will be on the 8600.

How will it do on a 2.97 ghz athlon 64 3700+, 1gb RAM, 7900gs overclocked pretty high... :\

Sucks that I've only got 1gb of RAM and a single core, otherwise I think I'd be pretty well off.

How will it do on a 2.97 ghz athlon 64 3700+, 1gb RAM, 7900gs overclocked pretty high... :\

Sucks that I've only got 1gb of RAM and a single core, otherwise I think I'd be pretty well off.

If you're not gaming on a high resolution, then I agree with krazyq.

thats what i told my bro he thinks ppl wont be able to but i said give it a week

coz we already dled all the files but got no crack yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom