"ati" (no Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=B$=-

In Runtime
it seems like EVERY OTHER post in here is about PROBLEMS with ATI cards i find it sooo funny and if you dont belive me look!!! i hate to break it too all the ATI fans outt here but those cards SUCK!! and if your lucky enough to buy one that works right(doubt it) you have a semi crappy card.lol you NEVER see these kind of problems with NVIDIA users. all i got to say is GOOO NVIDIA!!!!

have fun with this post until an admin deletes it, it has no place in the hardware forum.

Also, i have had no problems with my ATI card, and it destroys the 5950 ultra. :)

slvrstang said:
have fun with this post until an admin deletes it, it has no place in the hardware forum.

Also, i have had no problems with my ATI card, and it destroys the 5950 ultra. :)
"DESTROYS"?!?!!? i ill GAURENTEE YOU that if you swap you card out with the NVIDIA geforce FX 5950 ultra and with the 61.40 drivers it will raise your scores in benchmarks

benchmarks aren't everything, besides half life 2 runs nearly TWICE the fps with a 9800pro(~60) than with a 5900 ultra(30)

owned

page 2

sorry but i'd rather have 60fps in hl2 (even tho an XT will pull off more probably 70) than say i have 400 more points in 3dmark:rolleyes:

5950 vs 9800xt

sorry...the 9800xt wins in 95% of tests/benches

9800xt REALLY owns the 5950 ultra in Call of duty 141 fps vs 120 fps

wow 93.8 fps in UT2004 with AA and AF vs 69.1

sorry but 9800XT>5950 ultra

and the X800XT>6800ultra or whatever the new high end NVidia card is

If 99% of the poeple have ATI products, then a majority of the problems depicted in this forum will naturally concern ATI. Simple math 101. To tell you the truth, most of us don't care if you prefer NVIDIA over ATI. Both have good products. This discussion has been going on for sometime on several posts and it's just a question of personnal taste.

zerozero said:
If 99% of the poeple have ATI products, then a majority of the problems depicted in this forum will naturally concern ATI. Simple math 101. To tell you the truth, most of us don't care if you prefer NVIDIA over ATI. Both have good products. This discussion has been going on for sometime on several posts and it's just a question of personnal taste.

true...but right now ATI has the upper hand by about 5% for performance

some prefer the new "pixel shader 3.0" on the 6800 but it doesn't really affect quality much

-=B$=- said:
it seems like EVERY OTHER post in here is about PROBLEMS with ATI cards i find it sooo funny and if you dont belive me look!!! i hate to break it too all the ATI fans outt here but those cards SUCK!! and if your lucky enough to buy one that works right(doubt it) you have a semi crappy card.lol you NEVER see these kind of problems with NVIDIA users. all i got to say is GOOO NVIDIA!!!!

this kid has no idea whats hes talking about lol.. just because there are 2 threads about THE SAME CARD, does not mean nothing. Every company even crappy nvidia has defective products. No one can build a perfect PC part. Its not possible.. Plus ATI has a better drivers for directX 9.0 games (the games that are out now). My friend has a nvidia 5400 and i had a 9600 pro. both 128MB. When he got hitman contracts it ran LIKE Sh*T. when i ran it, it was awsome. He even came over and said theres somthing wrong with my video card.. i gotta get a ATI.

the 6800 is prolly better than the X800 in performance, but not by a lot
to be honest I'd rather an X800 because they take up a lot less space (phisically) less power, look a hell of a lot better, and don't need that "vacum cleaner" that the 6800's have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom