I got it to 3.2GHz!!! But dxdiag says its 3.6GHz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here it is.... 3.2GHz CPU-Z and Everest S/S

it says Rated FSB: 1600 MHz? Is that like 4 times the normal FSB?

Cuz at 266MHz FSB which his stock its at 1066. and 333MHz its 1333MHz and 400FSB is 1600MHz.

Does that mean this is running better than the quads which has a rated FSB of 1333MHz?

No....it just means the real effective clock of the FSB. Since Intel's FSBs are quad pumped. So 400 x 4 = 1600.

3dmark06 might be crashing because of vista. i think there is a new patch out for vista needed to run 3dmark, and also there is something else you need to grab for 64-bits anyway. make sure you have them both if you want to run 3dmark. unless of course that is it ran fine before the oc...?

edit: lemme rephrase there is a new patch out for 3dmark needed to run it in vista.

Ok, heres what i set it at:

400MHz FSB x 8 Mult @ 1.35 Volts
4-4-4-12 @800MHz RAM at 1.9 Volts

Crashed still on the CPU 3dmark part.

So I changed it to this:

400MHz x 8 Mult at 1.362 Volts
5-5-5-15 @1000MHz with 1.9 Volts

lets see if it crashess, when i mean crashes, it just says the program stopped responding but system doesnt crash though. just the program using all the cpu load.

sweet it worked! it didnt crash or stop responding. gonna do test again hehe stress test it after i do this two more times.

I got 2632 score on cpu compared to 2524 at 3.0GHz, so its 100 points more :D

Edit: Ye i was just testing it out if it will crash or not.

And orthos doesnt use 100% of both my cpu, cores. only like one of them
and when i run two orthos to stress both cpu its both cores at 100% but temp goes up wayy wayy too high.

???....Orthos supports dual core processors. How come it's only stressing one? I stress Orthos on my e6400, and it stresses both cores, 100%.

???....Orthos supports dual core processors. How come it's only stressing one? I stress Orthos on my e6400, and it stresses both cores, 100%.

do u run two orthos at once?

what settings do you set orthos to?

I set mine to blend test and any cpu and it just stresses one core.

I just run one instance, because it stresses both cores. And I don't do anything to the settings. I just downloaded it, and let it run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom