Buying Tomorrow, Final Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too!!! ur system kills mine, i built it out of my own pocket, i tried scabbing off my parents, did you pay for yours or did ur parents give in?

gdgd, i build mine aages ago, could have built a much better system if i waited but then id be saying that about that then if you see what i mean

I saved for over a year before buying my system. When i originally bought it, I spent about $2,500.00 USD. At the end of next week it will have a good 3,000 bucks worth of gear, with plans of adding another GTX making it closer to 4,000 (once both GTXs are water cooled)

Because E6750 + 8800GTS 320MB are on the same future level kinda thing...so they will both be crappy at the same time, so I can just upgrade both in the future at the same time.

LOL !!

Q6600 is a quad core processor. It will last you much longer than E6750 because when more games and applications starts to utilize 4 cores, the E6750 will get outdated quickly but Q6600 won't....

LOL !!

Q6600 is a quad core processor. It will last you much longer than E6750 because when more games and applications starts to utilize 4 cores, the E6750 will get outdated quickly but Q6600 won't....

But honestly, not to start a flame war or anything lol, by the time 4 cores are utilized properly, the Q66 will be outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom