I got it to 3.2GHz!!! But dxdiag says its 3.6GHz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you revert back down to 1.337 volts? If it's crashing, it's obviously not stable, so you need more voltage to the CPU. And try to keep a 1:1 FSB: DRAM ratio.

Yes, if you get the blue screen in either 3dmark and orthos then you don't have a stable overclock. You need to either mess with the ram settings or up the voltage to the cpu.

Idle temp at 30C and load at 44C when both cores are at 100%.

When 3Dmark crashes it just says on vista that the program stopped responding and click close and something about sending information to microsoft to resolve the issue.

I think ill keep this at 3.0GHz :(

Edit: Just in case my comp wont boot again, do i just take the batteries out? hehe :D

Edit 2: wait does this mean anything?

when i go to 3.2GHz with 400FSB, that timing that says 1333 right now on the screenshot will say 1600 or 1666 not sure which one it was. is that good?

So should i try 3.2GHz again at 400FSB x 8 Mult. @ 1.35~1.40 Volts?

try the RAM at 1000MHz again and 5-5-5-15 @ 2.0 Volts or 1.9?

lol...I thought you quit. Well try those settings out, and stress with Orthos.

ye ill try it 2morrow hehe, lolz i just want to test how far this thing can go lolz. ocing is addicting haha, like WoW

oh read my other edited post here, the one with the screenshot, is that normal? at 400MHz FSB the FSB Frequency changes from 1333MHz to 1666MHz, normal?

thats at 3.0GHz though, ill post s/s on 3.2GHz gotta go to bed hehe so i can oc 2morrow again

CPU 5.3
RAM 5.6
Others are 5.9

Not that this really matters but I find it funny that I have the same RAM as you clocked at 1100 MHz 1:1 5-4-4-10 and I only get a Vista score of 5.4 for my ram. Haha that thing is so lame. I think it just gives out random numbers.

ive also got the hz's and ive had mine at 1200mhz but didnt test for stability. but at 1100mhz they run great on 2-2.1v not sure since i took them down for hot weather here room gets really hot. but tyeah they ran great 1100. with ur cpu just keep tryin to up voltage while checking temps untill u get stable o/c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom