OMG was about to kill myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
AHhhhhh I booted it plenty of times and no POST! So i finally just unplugged the PSU from the back to see what happens then plugged it back in and i got a POST! Grrr

I went back to 3.0GHz not gonna OC it anymore never!

At first, i thought some hardware fried cuz it wont boot and no post. but phew, i got it to post after several tries but there was no display in the screen so i thought my video card was fried but it wouldnt post if it was.

Anyway, im back to 3.0GHz and will stay here forever. I thought id have to bring the PC to CompUSA and have it fixed phew!

Hopefully this will be stable again like it was before.

ahhh, come on now. I have had that happen plenty of times. sometimes you just gotta reset the BIOS using the headers. I don't think you can honestly fry stuff when just posting with a overclock.

The only way the CPU would fry, is if you pumped more than 1.6v on the vcore, or the heatsink became loose.

The only way the CPU would fry, is if you pumped more than 1.6v on the vcore, or the heatsink became loose.

Hey b1gapl, 3.0GHz on an E6600 is good enough right? 25% OC'ed?

Just dont want to end up paying another G's on other parts when it could have been prevented.

I dont think my Comp can handle it. :D

I think ill be fine at 3.0GHz, I wasnt even gonna OC this in the first place but did anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom