Mouse! Need help QUICKLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phucng_10

Fully Optimized
Alright, so I came over my uncles house and he bought an MX518 from the FleaMarket for only $6 yeah! Well, I can move the mouse around, but I can't double click anything. The drivers were installed, but nothing is coming up!

You get what you paid for, I guess....lol, jk....I have the MX518, and I didn't have to install any drivers. I just plugged it into the USB port, and it installed itself. Try unplugging the mouse and uninstall the drivers. Then just plug it in again, and let it install itself.

Bleh, well I'm at his house and I'm trying to fix it. Brought my mouse over and it works, but with the MX518, it only works moving it around, but I can't seem to be able to click anything. Guessing it's a faulty mouse then, since it's only for $6.

Ah, he's going to give it back to the guy that sold it to him. Then he's going to get another one. But darn! That MX518 had a Metallic Black/Silverish color!

mx518.jpg

You get what you paid for, I guess....lol, jk....I have the MX518, and I didn't have to install any drivers. I just plugged it into the USB port, and it installed itself. Try unplugging the mouse and uninstall the drivers. Then just plug it in again, and let it install itself.

I did that, and nothing came up. :( He's going to give that baby back to the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom