the Zalman CNPS9700-LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

snypercore

Daemon Poster
im thinking of buying it along side a new s939 AMDx2 4200+.

first off is it worth the big price tag?
second i have a (i think) midi tower case, im worried it wont fit, am i just over thinking? i cant measure either for a week.
is it hard to set up the mounting kit?

first off im in UK so egg is a no no :-(
2nd, my case was like £10 it was some no brand midi tower with a window and 3 fans so it was well worth the money, so i cant link to it. 3rd i plan to overclock my new AMDx2 4200+ to the most i possibly can so you think this fan is not the best for the price?

EDIT* im using http:/overclockers.co.uk

so the fans inside that thing? also in some ways that is bigger than the zalman. If youre sure its better ill see if i can get home n measure my case n space around the cpu. when the size is in W,H,D whats the D, i guess its

131mm at the "sides"
108mm tall
153mm from say bottom left corner to bottom right corner?

is this right?

i found this on the zalman website but thats not of any help if you get a tuniq tower

9500_04.jpg

Thanks guys ill have to go measure up first as i have a ATI x1950pro in there and thats pretty close to the cpu, and its a pretty big card.
my location used to be in my profile but i havnt bothered wiht it since the forums changed >.< and thanks guys saved me around £10 that n some AS5 should do for some nice overclocking.

AS5 is the best thermal paste right?

Currently MX-2 is the best. But it's not commonly found, compared to AS5....AS5 will do the job anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom